1. Houston Astros - RHP Mark Appel, Stanford
2. Chicago Cubs - LHP Seth Manaea, Indiana State
Hard-throwing lefty had a meteoric rise after dominating Cape Cod League.
3. Colorado Rockies - OF Austin Meadows, Grayson HS (GA)
5-tool left-hander has 30/30 potential with plus defense after a stellar summer.
4. Minnesota Twins - RHP Ryne Stanek, Arkansas
A 2010 3rd-rounder, reaches the mid-90's with plus movement on FB with a plus slider.
5. Cleveland Indians - OF Austin Wilson, Stanford
Plus power/arm from 6'5" 245 lb outfielder with good speed; Swing can be a bit long
6. Miami Marlins - OF Clint Frazier, Loganville HS (GA)
Uber-athletic outfielder with ridiculous bat speed starred in the Under Armour All-America game with fellow Georgia prep Meadows.
7. Boston Red Sox - RHP Kohl Stewart, St. Pius X HS (TX)
Two sport commit to Texas A&M has projectable body, smooth delivery, and plus stuff.
8. Kansas City Royals - RHP Jonathan Crawford, Florida
Threw no-hitter against Bethune-Cookman in NCAA Tournament; 4-pitch mix includes mid-90's heater.
9. Pittsburgh Pirates - RHP Bobby Wahl, Mississippi
Strong righty has great mechanics in easy delivery with potential for three above-average to plus pitches.
10. Toronto Blue Jays - 3B Kris Bryant, San Diego
Possibly the best power hitter in this draft class, should be good enough to stick at 3rd Base.
11. New York Mets - C Jeremy Martinez, Mater Dei HS (CA)
Plus defensive catcher has the potential to be an above-average hitter with power at next level.
12. Seattle Mariners - LHP Trey Ball, New Castle HS (IN)
Athletic 6'6" Texas commit is top prep lefty in draft class; Has excellent projection to go with promising change-up.
13. San Diego Padres - 3B Colin Moran, North Carolina
Polished hitter with above-average power would be a doubles machine at Petco.
14. Pittsburgh Pirates - SS Oscar Mercado, Gaither HS (FL)
Plus-plus fielder already, has a smooth swing; Scouts are divided on his power potential.
15. Arizona Diamondbacks - OF Justin Williams, Terrebonne HS (LA)
Strong left-handed hitter as a quick swing that generates plus power.
16. Philadelphia Phillies - C Reese McGuire, Kentwood HS (WA)
Outstanding defensive catcher has an excellent approach a the plate with power potential; Toss-up between him and Martinez for top prep catcher.
17. Milwaukee Brewers - RHP Karsten Whitson, Florida
No. 9 overall pick in 2010 sits 93-95 with a plus slider; Change-up and command could use improvement.
18. Chicago White Sox - 1B/OF Dominic Smith, Serra HS (CA)
Relatively polished hitter with 30+ homer potential, should be athletic enough to stick in the outfield.
19. Los Angeles Dodgers - LHP Stephen Gonsalves, Cathedral Catholic HS (CA)
20. St. Louis Cardinals - RHP Clinton Hollon, Woodford County HS (KY)
Impressive 4-pitch mix for a prep pitcher, includes a 91-94 fastball with movement.
21. Detroit Tigers - SS J.P. Crawford, Lakewood HS (CA)
Quick athlete should be able to stay at short and has smooth lefty swing.
22. Los Angeles Angels - LHP Marco Gonzales, Gonzaga
Crafty polished lefty had a phenomenal summer with Team USA.
23. Tampa Bay Rays - OF Aaron Judge, Fresno State
6'7" outfielder has huge power potential and good speed could move up with a big spring.
24. Baltimore Orioles - RHP Brett Morales, King HS (FL)
Has a low-to-mid 90's fastball with a plus change and developing breaking pitches.
25. Texas Rangers - C Chris Okey, Eustis HS (FL)
Solid tools across the board, could end up as the best catcher in this draft.
26. Oakland Athletics - 3B Travis DeMeritte, Winder Barrow HS (GA)
Top prep 3B prospect plays plus defense and has good power potential in his bat.
27. San Francisco Giants - A.J. Vanegas, Stanford
28. Atlanta Braves - 1B/3B Dominic Ficociello, Arkansas
Lanky switch-hitter has a great line-drive swing but there are questions about his power.
29. New York Yankees - LHP Rob Kaminsky, St. Joseph's HS (NJ)
Local lefty already has a plus curveball and can bump it up to the mid-90's.
30. Cincinnati Reds - RHP Ryan Eades, LSU
LSU righty had a great summer at the Cape with superb command of a solid 4-pitch mix.
31. Washington Nationals - RHP Dustin Driver, Wenatchee HS (WA)
A durable, athletic prep pitcher who has good command of a low-90's fastball and solid slider.