Monday, February 11, 2013
1. Tyler Skaggs, LHP: One of the best curves in the minors, should be in the majors at some point in 2013.
2. Archie Bradley, RHP: Elite stuff, should reach ace ceiling if he can improve control.
3. Adam Eaton, OF: Scrappy outfielder plays above his tools, could be starting CF on Opening Day.
4. Stryker Trahan, C: Powerful, athletic catcher impressed in pro debut. Would excel in OF if catching doesn't work out.
5. Matt Davidson, 3B: Power-hitting 3B is making strides with plate discipline troubles.
6. Andrew Chafin, LHP: Lefty has some of the best stuff in system, needs to improve control of strike-zone.
7. Didi Gregorius, SS: Slick fielding SS acquired in Trevor Bauer trade, hitting remains a big question mark.
8. David Holmberg, LHP: Big, crafty lefty projects as a solid No. 4 innings-eating type.
9. Chris Owings, SS: Toolsy SS needs to improve plate discipline issues to make it to the majors.
10. Anthony Meo, RHP: Put up great strikeout numbers in 2012, could move to the pen due to command troubles and high-effort delivery.
Sleeper - Jake Lamb, 3B: Well-rounded prospect has all the tools to start in the majors.