1. Xander Bogaerts, SS: 20-year old stud has established himself as one of the top prospects in baseball. Plus tools at the plate while showing progress with his approach, his bat will play at SS or 3B.
2. Jackie Bradley, Jr., OF: Polished all-around player with above-average tools and excellent approach at the plate, showed Boston execs he deserved to start on Opening Day.
3. Matt Barnes, RHP: With a plus fastball and secondary pitches that project at least above-average Barnes faded down the stretch after a blistering start. Should develop into a good No. 2 starter.
4. Allen Webster, RHP: A ground-ball pitcher with a plus sinking fastball, he needs to develop his command but the Sox believe he has what it takes to be a solid innings-eater in the Majors.
5. Garin Cecchini, 3B: A popular breakthrough candidate, has the tools to be a solid hitter at the next level. Probably won't steal 50 bases again but has 20/20 potential with above-average defense at 3B.
6. Blake Swihart, C: A personal favorite from the 2011 draft, has struggled so far at the plate in his pro career but scouting reports remain high. Projects to be above-average to plus defensively.
7. Bryce Brentz, OF: Tough player to project at the ML level. Will have his struggles initially but has the potential to hit 30 HR's for the Sox while playing a solid RF with a plus arm.
8. Henry Owens, LHP: 6'7" lefty with deceptive delivery will need time to develop in minors, but has the potential to be a frontline starter with a fastball that he can run up to 94 MPH.
9. Deven Marrero, SS: Plus defender at short with the ability to steal bases should be good enough at the plate to be a solid regular.
10. Ty Buttrey, RHP: Big 6'6" righty has plus fastball that tops at 96 MPH and a knuckle-curve that gives him another potential plus pitch. Development of change and command are going to decide his future.
Sleeper - Sean Coyle, 2B: Small compact player has a solid power/speed combo with an above-average glove. Needs to improve his plate discipline and approach but he has gotten off to a great start in 2013.